Folding a Flat Diaper – Origami Fold
1. Start with the diaper completely flat.
2. Fold in half vertically.
3. Fold in half horizontally.
4. Pull top corner horizontally to form a triangle on top of the square.
5. Flip the whole diaper over horizontally so the triangle part is underneath the square.
6. Fold the square part into thirds to form a thicker “pad” in the middle of the triangle.
7. Center Baby’s bottom on the pad and fold front up.
8. Fold wings over (pictured), secure with snappi, roll up the legs slightly (for fit as well as containment purposes), and put on cover.